Four dynamic economies. One unrivaled EMBA.
In an innovative alliance that includes leading graduate business schools from Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States, the Americas MBA for Executives delivers the rigorous training you’d expect from an Executive MBA, with the specialized knowledge and on-the-ground experience that equip you to meet the challenges of global business in the Americas. This highly-selective MBA for executives responds to a growing need among companies and students for business instruction focused more deeply around issues specific to the North and South Americas markets, including the region’s four largest and most dynamic economies.
How the program works:
During the second year of their executive or part-time MBA program, students from all four schools will be grouped together in cross-cultural study teams, which will embark on a yearlong, global capstone strategy project. The teams will also rotate together to each campus to engage in class work, local business practices, cultural events, as well as have face-to-face time for their project work. Each school will offer programming that draws on its core strengths:
First in Vancouver, Canada, the Americas MBA candidates will take on cross-cultural communications, human resource management and business strategy.
Next they go to Sao Paulo, Brazil, where they will learn about sustainability, how global markets operate and bottom-of-the-pyramid product development.
From there it’s on to Mexico City, Mexico, where participants tackle the topics of international trade, and learn how to navigate the large family-owned businesses that are prevalent in the region.
The Americas MBA students will spend their final on-campus visit in the United States (Nashville, TN) focused on launching ventures and how to nurture innovation.
Americas MBA Alliance Schools
Beedie School of Business
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Home to Canada’s first Executive MBA program, founded in 1968
- International accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
- Faculty ranked among Top 40 globally for international business research
São Paulo, Brazil
- One of Latin America’s top ranked business schools
- Executive MBA ranked among the best in the world by the Financial Times
- Internationally accredited by the London-based Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Chosen most Innovative Business School in South America” by European CEO Magazine
Autónomo de México
Mexico City, Mexico
- One of the nation’s preeminent institutions of higher learning, the best private university in Mexico according to El Universal
- The best undergraduate Accounting, Business, International Relations and Economics school in Mexico City according to Reforma
- The best Business School in Latin America according to America Economia
Owen Graduate School
Nashville, TN, U.S.A.
- Graduate and professional degrees, many of which are recognized as among the best in the world by publications such as US News & World Report, Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek and Kiplinger’s.
- Businessweek describes Owen as one of “the nation’s best B-schools and is praised for its strong peer dynamics and school loyalty.”